I had bought new house from THP builder and this is my first house. Their customer service is very poor. Once, you pay and sign paper then they will never listen you.
I have found many problem and very poor work quality.
I have problem in my basement. There are many cracks and I called them many time and they said they will review it during six months walkthrough.
Also, toilet is very chip… incomplete work…..window leaking……….
Very poor design……….
What else I can tell you about THP……………….
Please think twice before you buy house from THP builder. I would tell you ------ do not buy from THP ------------
- Prem Parag.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Real Estate
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Hands down, the worst living situation we have ever been in- and we have been in pretty awful living situations, having been young, poor, and in student debt. I..."
- " An unlicensed so called "property management" company soliciting realtor's and private investors to rent and manage their investment portfolio. A 2 man operation with no real knowledge of property management..."
- "I moved into an apartment complex in July and recently started seeing roaches crawling out from around the dishwasher. On closer inspection there is a large gap around the dishwasher..."
- "Purchased MLB Pet Jersey. Large size did not fit my PUG. Ask to exchange for XL. Charged additional 3$ to process this request. No communication from merchant on exchange shipment...."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Where do I begin. This company is absolutely horrible!!!!!! I am not the type of person to lose my cool but this company made me snap. The arrangement delivered was..."
- "I went to the regal nail salon in the vestal Walmart yesterday. And let me tell you, the 20 minutes wait was not worth what I had to go through...."
- "Purchased a used a travel trailer from Camping World in April of 2015. Bought in Albuqurque, NM, but that's another story. Bought an "extended warranty with the trailer. I was..."