I had bought new house from THP builder and this is my first house. Their customer service is very poor. Once, you pay and sign paper then they will never listen you.
I have found many problem and very poor work quality.
I have problem in my basement. There are many cracks and I called them many time and they said they will review it during six months walkthrough.
Also, toilet is very chip… incomplete work…..window leaking……….
Very poor design……….
What else I can tell you about THP……………….
Please think twice before you buy house from THP builder. I would tell you ------ do not buy from THP ------------
- Prem Parag.
You may also like
- "We purchased some property in Windsor Ontario and were also referred to Ontario Property Management. We paid for renovations, in particular a new roof and shingles. The work was not..."
- "Be very careful when you are dealing with the modern Bonny & Clyde couple couple Kristian Olen and Kanidtha Olsen. Trying to find new ways and opportunities to rip off..."
- "Hired by this company Cristian apartment for the period up. Saw the photos on the Flipkey sitewhere it counted apartment in front of the sea with balcony and ocean view..."
- "Washed my comfort just bought and it fail apart..."
- "First flowers not delivered same day which there site claims is Guaranteed. Phone to call to check on delivery is automated. Unable to speak to a live person. Not one..."
- "Purchased MLB Pet Jersey. Large size did not fit my PUG. Ask to exchange for XL. Charged additional 3$ to process this request. No communication from merchant on exchange shipment...."
- "I went in early (6:30 am) on Memorial Day to avoid the holiday rush. The store wasn't real busy but the lines were still exasperatingly slow because there were only..."
- "Everyone who experienced last year hail should read this story. Today, for the forth time since the hail storms last July, a State Farm insurance adjuster visited my house. By..."
- "Why does Target insist on using cheep sticker labels on their products? Nothing bothers me more than getting home wanting to use a cute placemat for my kids or..."